Roasted Chicken and Vegetables
1 pound chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
2 cups broccoli florets
1 cup Brussels sprouts
2 medium zucchini, halved and cut into large pieces
3 bell peppers, cut into large pieces
1 red onion, cut into wedges
4 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp Italian seasoning
2 garlic cloves, minced
¼ tsp red pepper flakes
salt, black pepper to taste
½ lemon, juiced
- Preheat oven to 500ºF.
- Place the chicken, broccoli florets, Brussels sprouts, zucchini, bell peppers, red onion and garlic in a large rimmed roasting pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Toss to combine.
- Place the pan in the center of the oven.
- Roast, stirring once halfway through roasting, 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked and veggies are charred.
- Remove from the oven, drizzle with lemon juice and serve.